Monday, December 1, 2008

GrandChildren

















God's reward for not killing your own children....definition of Grand Children! Heehee. Love these little ones. They are the cutest little sweethearts on the planet! Well...I might be a bit prejudiced. We babysat them all weekend! What a chore and a joy at the same time. I am tired...I need a vacation from my weekend, but I sure had fun. These 3 are each 13 months apart and full of energy. The oldest (Patrick) slept with Lyle (my incredibly handsome husband!) and I every night and the youngest (Grace) stole "Papou's" heart. The middle guy (Rusty) is my birthday present as he was born on my birthday, April 6th so therefore my favorite...well not really. They are all SOOOO incredibly fun to be around and I am lucky enough to see them everyday!

9 comments:

Autumn said...

I love the tricycle/pout photo - priceless expression!

Lisette Price Photography said...

What sweet photos of your grandchildren! :)

Anonymous said...

Yeah, there are rewards!!!! :) Lovely children.

I love your shoot with Beckstead pictures, those are great.

Anonymous said...

Oh Pam! I can't stand the cuteness of that red hair! Thanks for showing them off. My daughter was born on my grandmother's birthday, so I know how that makes for a special bond. The first shot of Grace has so much personality - I love it!

Kathy Phy (formerly Puckett) said...

What a couple of cuties! These photos are real treasures, as I'm sure the kids are too :)

Gina said...

These are great and so cute! Honestly, how lucky are these grand kiddies to get to have their grandma take awesome photos of them!

IMPARTING SMILES said...

Oh my goodness they're adorable!!!!! Sounds like you both are AWESOME grandparents:)

Anonymous said...

Lovely pics...

TAK Photography said...

How cute!!! You are one lucky grandma! :)

About Me

My photo
I have been married to the same wonderful man for 33 years. We love to travel together and spend hours just talking. He enjoys my creative side and I lean on his intellectual side that kind of keeps life in balance. We are so happy in our marriage that it is just natural that we enjoy the wedding industry! Paula Vaughn is our other primary photographer and also our Daughter. She had been married for 5 years and loves to shoot weddings and portraits. All of us love to travel to destination weddings!
Add to Technorati Favorites